i haven't had my period, and taken 4 home test...

i haven't had my period in over 4 month and i've taken 4 pee test and they said the same thing that i'm not pregnant.. i'm getting really bad headaches, i don't feel like throwing up, i get up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom and i don't really feel like eating half the time.. can i be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:17 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Well thats hard to say. I would go to the dr.

Answer by gemgem at 3:18 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• you can be everything. you def need to go see your OB when you didnt have your period in 4months. You could have a uterus infection, you could be pregnant or something else. Only your OB will be able to tell you.
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 3:19 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I would go to the doctors and get thoroughly checked out, if I were you. Good luck!
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 3:28 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I personally just experienced this. My last period was 10/13. No period since then. So, I waited, and took a test. Waited two more weeks, another test. Both Neg. I had a light pink spotting on Dec 10, thought implantation bleeding? Still no period, waited 2 weeks to see if it was implantation bleeding. Neg again. Called the Gyn, got in, had blood work done. Nothing. Not pregnant, not stressed out, no health issue. She prescribed Provera to make my period restart. Go to the doctor. All of this waiting and wondering is crazy. Good luck.
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 3:34 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Could by a thyroid issue, could be MANY things...the only way to find out is to see your doc!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 3:41 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Take the good advice gibven byt he women before me and schedule a doctors appointment... There are so many potentail things that could be going on here you need professional medical care to get to the bottum of it.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 3:48 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• you CAN be, but it's also possible that you're not. go to the doctor's and have a blood test.
    that's what i'm planning on doing, considering i'm in the same senario.
    fallen_tennyo

Answer by fallen_tennyo at 4:03 PM on Jan. 9, 2009