anbody else

feel sick to your stomach all day long? im 6 weeks and i feel nauseated all day, it wont go away, and i have no appetite either, it sucks, still havent thrown up though,i wish i would just throw up already and maybe it would go away then,lol

CRTT

Asked by CRTT at 3:23 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• In my first pregnancy, had a girl, I threw up on the day of my missed period and from that day and until the day I gave birth. I was vommitting 6 times a day and nauseated 24/7. Throwing up did not help the nausea for me, it was awful. But with this pregnancy, I throw up maybe once a week (so much better) and I'm not nearly as nauseated at all. I'm having a boy this time.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 3:25 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I was that way the whole time. My doctor gave me Zofran, it took the sick feeling away and I could eat without getting sick. But with me, I was throwing up..
    CorCorsmomma

Answer by CorCorsmomma at 3:25 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Try Preggie Pops, gingerale, sour candies, and/or eating saltine crakcers before you get out of bed (keep some by your bedside to settle your stomach before you get moving)
    Tricia19

Answer by Tricia19 at 3:25 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• hmm ill have to try those,see im not throwing up though just sick all day, and when i do get hungry i can only eat like maybe half of it before i start feeling sick again
    CRTT

Answer by CRTT at 3:27 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Thats just the usual morning sickness. i had it for 4months straight... all day long. i wasnt able to throw up either, even though i wished i could. but didnt work. so i just had to deal with it. it will go away, sooner or later ;)
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 3:30 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• That was my first trimester...I threw up once, but I think that was because I had a virus or something. I just made sure I always had something nearby to throw up in, just in case. That at least took the stress out of the situation!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 3:40 PM on Jan. 9, 2009