Has anyone worked out on a Total Gym? I'm thinking of getting one.

I'm thinking about buying a used Total Gym to tone up. I've never used this type of machine before. I would love to hear from anyone who has worked out on one before about how they liked it. Is it worth getting? Any dislikes about it? How is the quality of the machine? Any mechanical problems? Any info about the Total Gym would be much appreciated.

dparada

Asked by dparada at 3:28 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• If you buy something like that I would make sure you use it.

I tried something like it before but it felt like a learning curve was needed and I didnt use it (thankfully not mine).

I am the type of person who either does free weights at home or prefers going to a gym.

keyaziz

Answer by keyaziz at 5:23 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I have tried one too before and like keya said, it felt like it would take some time to learn. I think its better than any weight or band type option since you are using your own body weight
    LollyGag

Answer by LollyGag at 2:43 AM on Jan. 10, 2009