pains some wut tmi

im 33 weeks
so last night i had really bad pains on my upper hip bone
it felt like something had slamed in to it
i could not move at all (i had to pee really bad)
so i layed there and did some breathing tec thing my child birth teacher taought me
once it was gone i went pee then i layed back down
and it came back but sharper
then i felt the baby moveing something really fast like she was stuck or something
should i be worried or
just wait to tell doc at my appt on the 21st

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:33 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No, don't wait. Call them. The nurses are used to many questions, there is no reason to suffer in silence. It may turn out to be nothing. It might be ligament pain or pain caused by the position of the baby. They may call you in to but a baby monitor on your belly (Doesn't hurt) but will tell if your baby is experiencing any stress. The appointments are meant to monitor the baby's growth and your health. In between office visits, the doctors expect to be available for your questions. That is why they charge a "Global Fee' To the insurance company, because they don't really know how much you will need. CALL THEM! That is why they are there.
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 3:37 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• At the very least, call. Let the pros reassure you that everything is ok.
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 3:38 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• The first reply to this post said it best... Better safe than sorry. Good luck mama and fear not, the end is in sight!
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 3:49 PM on Jan. 9, 2009