How do I cuddle a corpse?

My husband sleeps on his back with his hands on his chest...all night! I like to snuggle up at times and it is just about impossible. Even when he is awake and we are trying to cuddle it doesn't seem to work out. Any suggestions?

cindie_1974

Asked by cindie_1974 at 3:44 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• some just don;t like to cuddle sorry
    kristie190

Answer by kristie190 at 3:46 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Haha, my mom used to always say it freaked her out when my dad slept like that!!!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:48 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Lift up his arm, snuggle down under it and partly on his side. If it moves back up toward his chest, he'll find you right there nice and snuggly.

Answer by Bmat at 3:49 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• No advice doll..I also sleep with the living dead and I've just grown used to it... It's terribly disspointing but he's probably slept that way his entire life and more than likely isn't going to change now... If I NEED some physical comfort I try to tangle my legs up with his until I can fall asleep again.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 3:59 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Amen sister. Living corspe. I would say take Bmat's advice. It's what I have to do.
    Kimeley

Answer by Kimeley at 4:07 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• lol when i first read the title i thought you were making fun of people and i was like 'dear lord you took it too far' then i read it. but yeah, try what bmat said
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 4:33 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Maybe if you "accidentally" punched him in the face and then say "oh no! I am so sorry baby!" Then just jump in while he is all flustered from being woke up by a punch in the face and cuddle.....? LOL sorry thats the best I can come up with....
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 5:17 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• My husband cuddles me for maybe 5 mins every night, then he rolls over and sleeps on his other side. I have even switched sides of the bed hoping he preffered the side he slept on, nope he flipped the other way. Sucks cuz I like to cuddle lol
    Anonymous

• LovinEveryDay that cracked me up..... OP, some men just arn't cuddlers.....
    Pudge_Pie20

Answer by Pudge_Pie20 at 7:12 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• At least he tries some times lol. Thanks for the advice and it is good to know there are other "living dead" out there!
    cindie_1974

Answer by cindie_1974 at 8:31 PM on Jan. 9, 2009