39wks....

I am dilated to 1 and effaced 50%. I am loosing that clear snotty stuff again. Already lost my mucus plug?! So what is this??

Thanks,
Shawna

Babyclark08

Asked by Babyclark08 at 3:50 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• IT is normal. That happened to me, too. Your cervix is getting ready, as well as the rest of your body. When things loosen up, then you will release this type of discharge. It is basically the same thing as your mucus plug. Try to get some rest, things may start to happen quickly!
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 3:51 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Discharge...it won't stop just because your mucus plug is gone, you'll be oozing stuff for quite awhile! Enjoy! ;)
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 4:03 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Ooze away mama...That baby is on its way! No telling how quickly they may come now so get lots of rest, make sure your bag is packed and your game plan is in place...GOOD LUCK!
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 4:04 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• my mucus plug came out 2 different times..it Could be your mucus plug still!
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 4:08 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• After the mucas plug is out it is usually 10 to 14 days the baby will be on it's way.
    Anonymous

• i went into labor about 2-3 days after i lost my plug. im not going to disagree that it could be up to 14 days but i am gonna disagree that its as soon as 10..it's usually as soon as 48 hrs up to 2 or 3 weeks
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 10:06 PM on Jan. 9, 2009