IS IT NORMAL??

Is it normal to not be excited about your pregnancy?? I was very excited when I found out, and now that I am 10 weeks, I am starting to feel different about it. I am not sure if it is just me being worried about money or just the pregnancy. Is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:57 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I don't know for you...but, I've always been excited. My friend felt like you though. It seems to be a normal thing to go through for many women.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 3:58 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• its normal you have your ups and downs throughout pregnancy youll get use to it
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 4:00 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I wasn't really "excited" for quite awhile. It was a planned pregnancy, and I wanted it completely, but I was afraid to get excited and get too attached. I hadn't had any miscarriages or any reason to believe I'd have difficulties, but I just couldn't believe that we had successfully make a baby and that everything was going to be ok. I got over it eventually, but it took awhile.

You feel how you feel. Don't let your feelings be something that cause you even more stress!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 4:02 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I understand how you feel. I am 18 wks and in the beginning I was very excited and shocked that we got pregnant the first month of trying. I again was very happy and excited at first, then the sick feeling kicked in, then dwelling on how long we are pregnant for got to me. I began to get more excited as I started to show, and also when I began to feel the baby move which was very little at 14 weeks. Now I'm 18 wks, and love being pregnant, even tho I'm getting bigger, and can't sleep very well. lol
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 4:12 PM on Jan. 9, 2009