Is this true?

I heard that giving birth to your second baby is always easier than your first. Just curious...

ProudMom_5703

Asked by ProudMom_5703 at 4:00 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

Level 1 (-7 Credits)
  • Nope
    runawaybunny

Answer by runawaybunny at 4:01 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Wasn't in my case. Nor in my mothers or MILs case. However, my mothers third was a breeze she says.
    Mom1Stepmom1

Answer by Mom1Stepmom1 at 4:01 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• The labor ws easier as I knew more of what to expect but no...no givigng birth was'nt any easier ...In fact it may have been a bit harder as she weighed more than a lb more than her older sister did...
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 4:03 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Not always, but quite often. The muscles are more lax, letting baby come out more easily, and you already know how to push. However, every pregnancy is different, so it could end up being a lot harder! Good luck!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 4:04 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• IT WAS FOR ME..MY SECOND 1 CAME OUT IN 4 PUSHES MY FIRST 1 TOOK 3 HOURS!!
    andreandalton

Answer by andreandalton at 4:10 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Well, it should be for me since I'm having another c-section. I went through 16 hours of grueling painful labor with the first now I won't have to go through that again.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 4:27 PM on Jan. 9, 2009