Baby moving at 7 months

I am now 7 months and day I can feel the baby move alots, but other day he hardly moving. Is it normal??? Even at night when I should call my doctor??

hungluvphuong

Asked by hungluvphuong at 4:08 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• babies have up days and slow days just like us. If you are worried lay on your left side and do a kick count they say they should kick 10tims in a hour. Im sure things are fine.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 4:12 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• He/s been moving ok since then? Then don't worry!

If you're ever concerned, though, call your doctor (or follow whatever their after-hours protocols are). The worst thing you'd have to do is go in and be monitored, and that's not bad at all! It's actually very reassuring, and who doesn't like getting to hear their baby?!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 4:33 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• in the morning after you eat lay down and do a kick count, if the baby kicks 10 times in 2 hours then its all good.... my son HARDLY moved at all, he would do his kick counts but he was not active
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 4:52 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• My baby did the same thing.
    Anonymous