4 home test different answer please help..

I WAS LATE FOR MY PERIOD,TOOK A TEST ON THE DAY I SUPPOSE TO COME ON AND 2 OF THEM SAID I WAS.. A COUPLE OF DAYS LATER I CAME ON FOR 5 DAYS BUT IT WAS LIGHT AND I TOOK 2 MORE IT SAID I WASN'T..COULD I BE PREGNANT OR NOT??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:09 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You could have been and miscarried. Most women never know they are pregnant when they miscarry. I would test again tomorrow and if its negative then I would say you arent. I also would go to the dr.

Answer by gemgem at 4:11 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I don't know mama...and noone else here can tell you for sure..The best advice I or anyone else can give is make an appointment with the doc or go to one of the clinics. Planned Parenthood will test you for little to no charge.
    tat2edmommyof2

Answer by tat2edmommyof2 at 4:11 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• it sounds like you were pregnant and the test was def picking up the HCG levels and that you miscarried. go to the dr. no one on here will be able to Actually help you with this question.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 4:12 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I THOUGH YOU WOULD NO IF YOU MISCARRY CAUSE IT HURTS BAD??
    Anonymous

• You had two positives? I'd go to the doctor either way. Many women don't even know they're pregnant when they miscarry (or even that they miscarried), so it COULD have happened...
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 4:31 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• It depends on whether you looked at the "yes" tests at the right time. If you saw a faint line, and assumed it was a positive, but waited too long to look at it, then you may have seen an evaporation line. Wishing does not make a pregnancy. If you experienced a pink discharge, then you may be newly pregnant, or experiencing hormonal symptoms.
    Scimecamommy

Answer by Scimecamommy at 4:34 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• on average a woman has 3 misscarrages and dosent know it. (i'v said this manny times now) Its very common. Go to your doctor ask for a blood test, thats the only way you'll truly know.
    russian-mommy

Answer by russian-mommy at 4:39 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• It doesn't always hurt when you miscarry. It happens to alot of women that early in pregnancy. I would def go to the dr.
    Anonymous