Can anyone tell me some ideas of gow to get my 2 year old daughter to use the potty?

lambdaladya3

Asked by lambdaladya3 at 4:17 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• How old is she - not in years - in months. There is a big difference between 24, 30, and 35 months. A 24 month old may not care about a sticker chart, an older 2 may love it.

And was she ready? If not, you just have to keep taking her at set times until she is ready. Or you can wait until she is ready and then restart.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 4:36 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I PUT A LIL BANK NEXT TO THE TOILET- AND EACH TIME WE TINKLE- WE GET A COUPLE COINS! DIMES OR NICKLES- AND WHEN WE MAKE A MASTERPEICE! YOU GET A COUPLE BIG COINS!(QUARTERS!) THEY GET TO PUT IT IN THE BANK AND IT MOTIVATED THEM TO GO AS OFTEN AS THEY CAN!! AT THE END OF THE WEEK- TAKE EM TO THE STORE AND LET THEM USE THE PIGGYBANK MONEY TO GET WHAT THEY WANT- YOU'D BE SURPRISED HOW QUICK A 2YR OLD WILL CATCH ON! MY OLDEST IS 14 AND MISSES THOSE DAYS! I ALSO PAID MY KIDS A DOLLAR FOR EACH TOOTH THAT CAME OUT- I KEPT THEM ALL!!LISTED WITH THE CHILDS NAME AND DATE OF TOOTH COMING OUT! GOOD LUCK
    KITTYLITTLES

Answer by KITTYLITTLES at 4:52 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• My dd is 3 and is still learning when to go. I like the idea of the piggy bank because my dd loves money. lol I'll give that a try.
    flowas

Answer by flowas at 6:18 AM on Jan. 10, 2009