Would it bother you if your husband looks at porn 2-3x a week?????

My hausband works 3am-5pm and I work 6pm -midnight both Monday-Friday. We have weekends off together, but never see eachother on the week days. After he puts the kids to bed @ 8-8:30 pm he gets on the comp. I know he does because the computer cookies tell me do. I ask him about it and he says he won't anymore, but we never see eachother and he needs to release. He still does and it bothers me. I know he's horney, but it makes me feel worthless and unatractive. What do you say to get him to stop for good????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:27 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• be thankfull its just porn and hes not finding another women to relieve his sexual needs on. Honestly its just porn and its just a fantacy it doesnt mean he doesnt love you and that he isnt attracted to you.
    Im sure you would rather him watch porn then find himself a mistress to be having sex with.
    Anonymous

• obviously he wants sex. do you ever masturbate? most people do when they want some and their SO is not there. you need to talk to him and let him know it makes you feel this way. if he still needs the release during the week, then either make some time for him and you (because sex is good for you both) or let him finish his business in peace.

Anonymous

• honestly porn doesn't bother me. my hubby has a high libido where as I have a low one. I actually prefer he use that release instead of pestering me :)
    Anonymous

• It wouldn't bother me at all. As long as he's not paying a lot of money for it. That's the only time I've ever told my husband to stop watching porn. PPV porn is expensive!
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 4:35 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• But doesn't it bother you that he is looking at another womans body??? That is the part that bothers me. He is getting turned on by another woman. Its not a cartoon it's a REAL person he's getting off on -original poster
    Anonymous

• I LOVE MY DH I THINK HE'S EXTREMELY SEXY AND I LOVE MAKING LOVE TO HIM- BUT I LOOK AT PORN ALMOST EVERYDAY- I LOVE TO HEAR THE WOMEN MOAN AND WATCH THEM ENJOY A MAN- OR WOMAN- AT TIMES I GET AROUSED AND FANTASIZE ABOUT IT BEING ME AND MY HUSBAND- AND THOSE ARE THE TIMES I MASTERBATE- IMMIDIATELY AFTER I CUM- I 'M DONE- AND IT FEELS VERY IMPERSONNAL- AND MAKES ME CRAVE THE PERSONAL CONNECTION OF MY DH- WIERD HOW I KNOW THIS -GOING INTO IT BUT IT HELPS A LIL UNTIL I CAN BE WITH HIM- I AM 18WEEKS PRGNANT- AND AM HORNY ALL DAMN DAY- AND ITS SORTA LIKE WHEN YOUR TOO HUNGRY TO LAST TILL LUNCH BREAK- AND ALL YOU CAN DO IS DRINK WATER TIL THE CLOCK GOES OFF AND YOU CAN SINK YOUR TEETH INTO A SANDWICHE-LOL
    I HOPE SHARING THIS WITH YOU HELPED A LIL- YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE WHO KNOWS- AND I DO HAVE A FEELING IF MY HUSBAND KNEW HE'D PROBABLY FEEL LIKE YOU DO-
    KITTYLITTLES

Answer by KITTYLITTLES at 4:38 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• My hubby watches porn almost 4-5 days a week..... It doesn't bother me, perhaps just a little bit, but not really.... I like watching it too!
    lol
    Anonymous

• KittyLittles...that helps a little to hear the other side, but it doesn't take away the unattractive feelings and wondering if maybe its me. We do have sex on the weekends as soon as we are able, so it's not like he doesn't even touch me, but it still bothers me. I RARELY masturbate and I never look at porn when I do.
    Anonymous

• My husband and I watch porn together sometimes but it would really bother me when he used to do it alone. I know how you feel. When were doing it together for arouysal its okay, but is hes alone i feel like he wants to see other women naked and it doesnt help that i gained some weight after the babes was born. I just told him how I feel about it and he stopped. If your husband hasnt stopped yet. MAKE A BIIIGGG FUSS ABOUT IT.
    nicholeluvslucy

Answer by nicholeluvslucy at 4:49 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• What about a halfway? Are you willing to make some homemade porn for him? Since you know he's home alone and missing you... maybe you guys could have some fun - and it would make you feel better since when he's taking care of business he'll be looking at you. Get some sexy outfits, find out what he likes.. make a video...take pictures.. etc. Seems like you guys could have some fun with it and then you both win. (For the record, I would be hurt too if my husband was looking at porn)
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 4:51 PM on Jan. 9, 2009