HELP!!!

Im 12 weeks pregnant and for the last coupleof days my stomach tightens up right above my pelivc area. It last for a couple of seconds about three times daily. Should I be worried? Have you experience this before?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:30 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• your fine as long as it doesnt hurt and they dont come and go. at your next apt tell your dr.
    Anonymous

• It's awfully early but it sounds like Braxton Hicks contractions.

Remember, when in doubt or when worried, call your doctor. They are used to panic calls from pregnant moms and won't think you are silly or a worry-wart.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 4:33 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I'd give your doc a call. I had this early on and they discoveree that I had an irritable uterus. I had to take medication to control it, but it was no big deal.

You can never call your doc with too many questions, I put mine on speed dial! I didn't have much I needed, but it's very comforting to know that someone is there!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 4:43 PM on Jan. 9, 2009