whats ur kids nick name and where did it come from.

one of my friend s calles his sone tic tak. i dont even know why but my son is AJ andre jr.

lovelyme1006

Asked by lovelyme1006 at 12:04 AM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I CALL MY SON NAPHY(NATHAN) AND MY DAUGHTER FATTY NATTY(NATALIE) BUT MY SISTER HAS A DAUGHTER THAT THEY CALL BOCKY ONE DAY HER SON JUST STARTED CALLING HER THAT AND IT PICKED UP HAVE NO IDEA WHERE IT CAME FROM I JUST THINK ITS CUTE
    SARAH20

Answer by SARAH20 at 2:05 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• clairebear, cause her name is claire, and then eli's is E I. my friends kid couldnt say his name and would call him E I, so sometimes we call him that. otherwise it is lil man or bud.
    kissmiss213

Answer by kissmiss213 at 12:14 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Kira-bella because her name is Kira and it sounds cute, pumpkin, sweetheart, pookie, and from time to time... stinky :)
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:40 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Little man ( he was a preemie), Sweet pea (it was on his baby book and it stuck
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 12:52 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• t or tris for trisden and cam or man for camden, thats just what we call them lol
    camtri3

Answer by camtri3 at 1:38 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• His name is Cayden, We call him...Peanut, peanutbutter, butter, little man, buddie, baby, love, pal, and puppy Jr.
    1974blueeyes

Answer by 1974blueeyes at 1:59 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• My middle daughter is Goose (Allison). We call her this b/c when she was little she was always a silly goose, doing what ever she could to make us laugh. It just got shortened and stuck. The entire family calls her it. I even call her it when she is in trouble instead of using the first and middle name.
    Jazak

Answer by Jazak at 4:18 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• My boys nme is Ian and we usally call him baby boy, bumper, bumper sticker. lol Then once of my girls name is Myra and we call her Baby girl, Mymy, Pretty girl. And my younbgest is Lahna and we call her Baby bear, Lahna Bear, Bear, Pretty Bear. lol She is our little Bear!!!
    MommyMel03

Answer by MommyMel03 at 7:32 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• My son's nickname is Travie (Travis), my daughter's Lemon or Lemon-em (Emma-and she can be kinda cranky and sour at times), and Joshie Boy (Joshua) But all of my kids are my monkeys!
    taracv

Answer by taracv at 6:03 PM on Jul. 17, 2008

• WE CALL MY DAUGHTER "NANCY THE CHIMPANZEE" CAUSE SHE HAS ALWAYS BEEN HYPER AND CLIMBED EVERYWHERE. :) ~KAY
    KAYOCHOA

Answer by KAYOCHOA at 8:07 PM on Jul. 17, 2008