I like I lost my tampon...... *honestly* lol

Have you ever went to the bathroom and thought you put in a tampon? Then moments later feel blood? I THOUGHT when I went to the bathroom I put in a tampon. However, my mind was in 100 different places and left with out doing so. Now, I'm at work having to go BACK to the bathroom.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:32 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OMG yes! I always wear a panty liner too and one time I went to the bathroom and saw blood on it which is rare (but there just for that occation) so I figured it was time to change...so I went diggin'. LOL (TMI) NOTHING! I had forgotten to put one in lol.
    LovinEveryDay

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 5:07 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• lol you are so silly.
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 4:34 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• i have done something like that before. One time, when I wiped I pulled out my tampon and didn't know it. A few minutes later I felt blood. I was totally confused about where it had gone.
    DancerMomof2

Answer by DancerMomof2 at 4:34 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I thought I hadn't taken mine out, and I got paranoid looking for it!!!!! hahahahahaha, I had taken it out already!!
    Anonymous

• LOL :) yep, done that. also accidentally forgot I had one in and put in another one. It's amazing how forgetful you become after having kids ;o)
    Anonymous

• HAHA!!... well that didnt happen to me yet, since i cant use tampons.

but for some reason i used 2 pads the other day. when i went back to the bathroom to get it changed i was like "where did the 2nd pad come from?"
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 4:51 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Yeah, been there done that but thank goodness I was at home.
    Madge1428

Answer by Madge1428 at 5:04 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I got up in the middle of the night one time, took out the tampon, put a new one in, went back to sleep, and when the alarm went off, the first thought I had was "Oh, my god, I put in a tampon without taking out the old one!" I started flipping out. Fortunately, I also, in my sleepy stupor, forgot to flush the toilet (the ONLY time in my life I've been glad for an unflushed toilet!) and saw the first tampon in it.
    tropicalmama

Answer by tropicalmama at 5:31 PM on Jan. 9, 2009