When looking through people's profiles, if you find one that has good music do you let it play? Or do you just listen to your play list?

Asked by DancerMomof2 at 4:47 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• If a song isn't offensive or against my tastes, then I sit and listen to it. I went to someone's profile for the first time and they were playing some old songs from the 70's! I sang right along with was great!

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:10 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I will sit and listen if it is catchy and I have not heard it before or if I know it and like it. I wont waste my time otherwise. I love the songs on my list.

Answer by LovinEveryDay at 5:08 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I'm new to this site. How do we put music on our profile?

Answer by Tiffany237 at 5:18 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Go to the widgets and look through there. On your homepage under your picture it will say widgets. I like some songs. Most are music that I dont like.

Answer by PhotoJunkieof6 at 5:49 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I like to listen for new songs nothing mainstream mainly indie music so when I come across a profile with good indie music I def keep it playing.

Answer by HazyPerception at 6:32 PM on Jan. 9, 2009