No longer a consultant - - Where do I post items for sale?

I used to sell Tupperware, then The Body Shop at Home... I have a number of *Brand NEW* Tupperware items (and some Consultant items too)
as well as Body Shop Consultant Towels, Kit Bags, and Supplies that I'd love to offer at a VERY REASONABLE price if anyone is interested. But I'm not sure where to post these. I'm no longer an active consultant... (and don't wish to be.) Would just like to find these items a home...

bupkie

Asked by bupkie at 5:01 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Shopping

• Maybe on craigslist?
    Sue41

Answer by Sue41 at 5:22 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• E-bay???
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 5:23 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• yep, ebay or craigslist.

Anonymous

• I'd go with craigslist, its alot easier than ebay as far as you don't have to go out and ship the items, you just have people come pick them up or meet in an area convenient to you.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 6:14 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• if you post them can you please post the link here so we can look at them thanks

Anonymous

• Cafe Mom has the option when you do a journal to mark it as... hmm what do they call it - Marketplace? Its a box you check that you're selling something. You could make a journal post with what you have too.
    Serafyna

Answer by Serafyna at 9:57 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I would sell them on ebay or have a yard sale
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 8:11 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Try the NEW site that everyone is talking about -- Bonanzle!

www.bonanzle.com

Glor :-)

http://www.bonanzle.com/glorsstore
    SockHop

Answer by SockHop at 8:43 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• you should go on Kijiji.ca if your Canadian and it's .com if your American this site is amazing!!! I post something and I get so many reply's right away!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:33 AM on Jan. 11, 2009