Does anyone else have panic attacks? What can be done for them?

I have panic attacks, the last one made me feel so bad. I thought i was having a heart attack sometimes i feel like someone poured warm water over my head. Does anyone else feel like that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Health

• Yes I too get panic attacks. It used to be worse. Please see your Dr. He can prescribe you something to help you.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 12:32 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Yes I had that too. I'm on something for it now and I haven't had ANY problems.
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 7:55 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Yep, you are not alone. The intense feelings are horrible. I hate how they make me feel. I hate feeling like i am having a heart attack or that someting is wrong with me. You can get on meds. I used to be on them. Now I just try to contol them. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't
    kimsamomof3

Answer by kimsamomof3 at 11:37 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I have them and I went to my dr about it, I told her about the chest pain I get so now Im seeing a freakin heart dr and I have this monitor that I put on my chest when I get one. I know its anxiety so I will suffer for another month while they lab rat me, sometimes I can control it but the times when I cant I get really frustrated. Im curious as to what the dr put you ladies on that suffer?
    JonahsMom1107

Answer by JonahsMom1107 at 1:24 PM on Jul. 17, 2008