IF YOU EVER DID PAYBACK YOU WERE CHEATED ON. HOW DID YOU FEEL AFTER?

DID YOU TELL YOUR SO?
WHAT WAS THE OUTCOME?
DID HE/SHE WONT TO LEAVE YOU AFTER THEY FOUND OUT?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:36 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Relationships

• two wrongs dont make it right ;]
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 5:43 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I was cheated on, and I didnt do payback. He already ruined my trust in him, how am I going to be able to learn to trust him, if I ruin his trust in me. I feel that it would start a never ending cycle of mistrust. My DH did tell me (before he cheated) that if I ever cheated on him, he would leave me. I dont know if he still would, now that he has done it himself, but I honestly think he would. He still doesnt like me going out with my friends, freaks out when I dont answer the phone everytime he calls. Although it was MUCH worse when he was actually cheating. If you are considering payback, please reconsider
    hem0036

Answer by hem0036 at 5:42 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Payback cheating never turns out well. It leaves a person feeling empty and wondering why they did it in the first place. Did I tell him? yes. Did it make me feel better? No How did he react? It turned the jerk on! That was NOT what I wanted so I got "screwed" twice!!!!!

Answer by admckenzie at 7:35 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I got payback for an old cheating boyfriend. It didn't feel good or bad afterwards. It just made me think about why I was in the relationship with him in the first place. I ended up leaving him.
    MomnVa

Answer by MomnVa at 8:19 PM on Jan. 9, 2009