Can i get pregnant ... ?

ive just had protected sex two weeks ago, but he busted in the condom and it was not lubricated and im afriad it may have ripped, or spilled. he also masturbated and then fingered me. ive been feeling nauseus and very sleepy, ive been having the worst mood swings. i also, usually get my period at the beginning of the month, i am over 5 days late and ive only had this dark, dark brown spotting. could i be pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:36 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• no.
    Anonymous

• You could be pregnant. Anytime you have sex, you can get pregnant. I'd take a test!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 5:37 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• You have to be a troll...I hope you are a troll.
    jspy72

Answer by jspy72 at 5:38 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• That being said, the spotting could also be the start of your period.
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 5:38 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• dark brown usually means "old blood", so, it is possible you are pregnant since you are 5 days late. go take a home pregnancy test, if it comes out positive, call your gynocologist or ob and make an appointment for blood work, etc. Good luck!
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 5:40 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• sperm + egg = baby.
    Anonymous

• *sighs*.... That was way too much info, I like when people warn me about such things. This seems like a silly question to me and it doesn't seem like you are mature enough to be a mom. You should take extra precautions IF you don't know the answer to your own question.
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 5:43 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• go take a test anytime you have sex you can get pregnant and you dont have to actually have sex to get pregnant if there wasa chance that sperm entered your vaginal area at all you can get pregnant.
    Anonymous

• Wow, AshJoe, that was beyond harsh! Obviously people don't know how easy it is to get pregnant or there wouldn't be so many teenage/unmarried Moms! Do a survey and see how many people on here had planned pregnancies! In school, they tell you how babies are made and not to have sex. They don't tell you the failibility of different methods of birth control, they're not even supposed to discuss it!

Way to make an already scared girl feel worse! I hope you feel like a bigger person!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 5:46 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I call troll!
    SashaJ

Answer by SashaJ at 5:57 PM on Jan. 9, 2009