Seriously..........am I the ONLY one who attended health class growing up?!

Some of these questions are absolutely ridiculous! I have to wonder if health class is somehow no so mandatory! LOL! And if they are still insisting on health class, they really should make sure EVERYONE is paying attention.

TheDiva320

Asked by TheDiva320 at 5:48 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL, I agree. I had to take it and I don't hear of kids these days doing so.
    Anonymous

• That's insane! Some of the questions on here make me wonder. But then does the responsibility fall on the parents? If the schools aren't teaching it like when we were kids, then shouldn't the parents be teaching it? Goodness, these kids WILL EVENTUALLY have kids..........and I get the feeling that some have no idea how that happens! LOL
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 5:55 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• yea i did, and i agree with you, cuz these question are beyond me and i'm in nursing school, lol. i'm wondering why they think cuz we're mother's we're also doctors and nurses...it doesn't work like that. ask about our experience not advise. cuz the next thing i'm gonna say is "talk to your doctor" lol
    MommaSyrup07

Answer by MommaSyrup07 at 5:57 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• well in my school there was no so called "health class"... but of course we got taught A LOT of common sense from our parents. As well as books. I was reading a lot when i was in school ect. and now i read stuff on the internet.

When i thought i could be pregnant i took a damn test, when it came out positive then i went to my OB. questions about discharge, lower back pain, ultrasounds, spotting ect ect ect goes straight to my OB, midwife or a different doctor who might be able to answer my question. im not asking people on here with stupid questions like that, when they cant help me anyway ;)

its really annoying that so many women on here obviously never seen a doctor, much less talked to a doctor before. i know its mean to say, but i just cant help it. i have a really low stupid-tolerance.

:-/
    m.robertson811

Answer by m.robertson811 at 6:00 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• LMAO i know what you mean.
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 6:02 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• It's irritating to read some of the same questions. Half the time i think it's a joke. And the most aggrivating part is "am I pregnant" "could I be pregnant......if I had sex on such and such day and such and such happened." Ugh!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 6:07 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• There is still health class lol. But I am also amazed,and I AM NOT CALLING ANYONE STUPID, but some very basic questions here kinda scare me.The ones asking"how can I know if I am pregnant?" or " can you tell me if I am preg " kill me.I know not everyone has access to a good doc, but really if you have a computer any info on any topic is right at your fingertips.I just wonder how many questions are "trolling"?
    Anonymous

• Even back in ancient times, when I was growing up, they had health class. lol!

You wonder what people are thinking when they ask these questions. Then they get their feelings hurt when someone suggests "ask your doctor" or "take a pregnancy test", which is logical advice.
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 6:13 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I am only 24 and we had MANDATORY health class, I live in Wisconsin..but maybe it is just the district that made us take it. I believe that we had it 2 years in High School.

NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 6:20 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I took health and aced it but alot of the kids failed it by just sitting and passing notes
    aubrees_mommie

Answer by aubrees_mommie at 6:59 PM on Jan. 9, 2009