Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)


Im 32 weeks along and now all of a sudden after i have sex, sorry if too much info but after, i get this BURNING and ITCHING pain down there is this bad er what???

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 5:56 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

Answers (3)
  • you may have a vaginal infection of some kind. call your ob to get checked out.

    Answer by GreekMama28 at 5:57 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

  • Tell your doctor about it. It could be an infection, or it could just be painful from having less moisture and more friction. I frequently have this, but am infection-free! I hope it goes away for you!

    Answer by KatieCrandall at 6:05 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

  • i get the same thing for the last several times and my doc said its just your body fighting off the sperm. sometimes you feel it more when your pregnant . don't go by my expierence because yours could be differnt like an infection.

    Answer by kinzleysmommy at 6:12 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.