do you think if you had 4 kids, you would be able to tighten up your flabby stomach or do you think it would hang more as you lose wieght?

i had 4 kids, i think that if i did sit ups, it would make abs in my stomach underneath all the skin but my skin would never tighten up, what do you think?

americansugar80

Asked by americansugar80 at 6:01 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My stomach is awful and as I lose weight, it just looks worse and worse. My abs are strong, but the skin and jello aren't leaving! :( Good luck, I hope yours is better than mine!
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 2:16 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• probably so, there will always be loose skin...but, it may not be bad for you. you'll have to find out... have fun exercising! good luck!
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 6:06 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I agree.The extra skin has to usually be removed surgically.Just like people who lose alot of weight fast,babies or not, the skin has no place to go. good luck.
    Anonymous

• I have 4 kids -- 3 of them Csections. My only hope is a tummy tuck --- which I'm getting the minute I have enough $$.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 6:09 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Oh.. and yes.. it DOES just hang more as you lose weight. Talk about depressing. Losing weight is supposed to make you feel BETTER! lol
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 6:10 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• If you excercise you can tighten any muscle

Answer by gemgem at 6:11 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• i have 8 kids i was like that but when i started workin at my job 6 yrs ago i lost all the weight cause i was bending all the time and walking i lost that in a 1 year 1/2 so you can do it if you do alot of bending every day
    Anonymous

• I think if you moisturize, and exercise and lose it naturally and gradually, your skin can recover.

I am pregnant with my third, and went down to my pre-pregnancy weight each time, and have NO stretch marks or flabby skin. I faithfully used a great cream, and I drank LOTS of liquids.
    livewell

Answer by livewell at 7:41 PM on Jan. 9, 2009