do you trust your husband with the kids at home alone?

im not talking about anything weird or nasty im talking about because since mom stays at home with kids all the time are you scared of the kids getting hurt on their own have accidents or stuff like that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:08 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in General Parenting

• Nope. He does great with them.

Answer by gemgem at 6:10 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Nope. He stays home with them alone all the time. Sometimes for days at a time.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 6:11 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Of course I trust him with his own children.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 6:12 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• absolutely i trust the FATHER of my son to be alone with him LOL
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 6:14 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Nope, trust him. Sometimes i think the kids like staying with him more than me.
    lucandpepsmom

Answer by lucandpepsmom at 6:15 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• you know we havnt had our first baby yet and i wounder how my husband will be when left home alone. LOL sounds bad i know
    Im sure he will do just fine he watches our newphew for his sister and hes just a few weeks old and hes great with him so im sure he will be just as good if not better with our little guy.
    However he is clueless about having a newborn lol
    Anonymous

• Meh, not really... He usually calls for help and has his sister and brother here by the time I get back... He can't understand how I do it alone all day "out numbered by kids" lol! Men are so funny!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:17 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I think that accidents happen, regardless of which parent happens to be home. So of course I would trust my husband to be alone with his own daughter, if I didn't I wouldn't have chosen to have a child with him. However if it were a situation where my child continuosly got injured, and the injuries were serious, red flags would undoubtably be thrown up.
    Anonymous

• I trust my husband, but I sometimes wonder how preoccupied he will get while watching them alone. I have three children (12, 3, 7mths) and sometimes he gets so envolved in a tv show that it takes me 4 times to get him to answer me....but I know that he loves the children, as your husband will, and that alone should be enough to trust him to be alone with them. A parents love is something that makes us all be a little more cautious.
    Sarah_ponder

Answer by Sarah_ponder at 6:33 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I trust him at home becuase I put the gate up in between the kitchen and the liveing room when I leave becuause I've come out of the shower and my son is standing on the kitchen table!!! But I am a little weary when they want to go to the store alon i am always like you know you can't take your eyes off him for a second!!!
    JustUsTwo

Answer by JustUsTwo at 6:34 PM on Jan. 9, 2009