Blago has been Impeached.............

Have y'all heard? Blago has been impeached by the IL house. They only needed 60 votes and the total was 141-1. EEK! Now it's set for trial with the senate! Anyone shocked..........besides Blago?! LOL

TheDiva320

Asked by TheDiva320 at 6:11 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• what'd he do?? i haven't hearda nything about it
    Anonymous

• Nope not shocked.

Answer by gemgem at 6:13 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• lol anon, u don't watch the news much huh?
    Anonymous

• LOL! He's been busted for trying to sell obama's senate seat............among other things! LOL! It's all over the news, and in the papers..........and online.
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 6:14 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• can't believe he insulted our intelligence and tried to remind us about all the "good" things he's done. He's a tool. No way around it.
    my4lads

Answer by my4lads at 6:20 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• okay. well let see i'm the anon.. and you want to know what my life has consisted lately... NOTHING BUT WORK. and going places and being non stop busy.. i don't have much time to just sit down and watch tv and i watched the news at work the otherday and dindt hear anything of it. what does it matter if i watch the news or not god i hate some people on here. why don't you go get a job and learn what its like to be busy and not being up to date on stupid things.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 6:21 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Yay! Definitely not shocking. Thanks for the update!

sammygrl77

Answer by sammygrl77 at 6:49 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• huh. I've heard of this but didn't know his name. impeachment was new though lol. so what now, for you guys as a state?
    Anonymous

• He has a trial set before the Senate, I suppose if they rule also to impeach him, he's a goner. Then I guess the next man in line will fill the spot until the next election. He's such a bonehead!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 10:07 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• He won't go down without a fight. I would sleep with one eye open if I were him. He is primed and ready to take some bigger fish down with him.
    Anonymous