movements

im almost 23 weeks and somedays like today i have only felt the baby move a few times not like he usually does is that normal. this early in time?

Katiebears89

Asked by Katiebears89 at 6:18 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes its normal. hes still pretty small and sometimes the way the sit you wont feel every movement dont worry soon every time your little one hicups you will feel it lol.
    Anonymous

• Yes thats perfectly normal. Babies have "down days" just like us, where they take it easy. Just as long as youre feeling movement at least once an hour, or 10 times a day, then there is nothing to worry about. If you feel the movement has significantly decreased, you can always reqest and US, just to set your heart at ease. Nothing wrong with that!
    MJsMom0408

Answer by MJsMom0408 at 6:21 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I think it's still early. I'm 29 weeks and i still have days where i think my baby is sleeping more than others.
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 6:22 PM on Jan. 9, 2009