Would you be upset if your son married a woman that claimed to be a "Witch?"

I don't know how to react to this...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:21 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• My boys have a witch for a mother... So nope... I would be rather happy about it!

witch  pagan 2

Yeah for witches!!  LOL!!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:22 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Better a witch than a major bitch...
    Anonymous

• absolutely!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• No, why?? As long as she was a good person. did she claim witch or Wiccan?? Not that it much matters. Do you trust you raised your son to be responsible?? Is she hurting anyone or anything?? If she is I might be concerned, but if not I don't have a problem. It's not really my place to judge, but it is my place to protect my child. Voice your concerns to him and hope you raised him to be a good judge of character.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 6:24 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• LOL so what shes alittle weird i wouldnt worry about it if shes good to your son be happy for them.
    Mommy2B04

Answer by Mommy2B04 at 6:24 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I think i would take the time to get to know her.Different doesn't always mean bad kwim?her religious/non religious practices do not have to be yours.She may be the woman to make all your son's dreams come true and make him happy.Give her a chance you will prolly be glad you did.
    Bearsjen

Answer by Bearsjen at 6:26 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Most wiccans... or witches are not bad people... like any religion you have the good and bad... being a witch does not mean you worship satan.. they don't even believe in them... picture it this way... when a witch "casts a spell" it is no different than a Christian going to a church, kneeling in front of a cross and praying.... (well except they have their own symbolic things rather than the cross).. a number one rule to a witch, is thou shall not harm thyself or other people... the biggest reason why being a witch can be scary is because the bible says they are bad... but they say the same thing about homosexuals as well, and most of them aren't bad either... (no they don't sacrifice animals... that would be a bad thing in wicca... they are nature loving)... I would be happy he found someone he liked...
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 6:35 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• depends...if she thought she was a witch like in Wizard of Oz w/ a flying broomstick & flying monkeys, then yes b/c she'd be crazy. but if you mean a Wiccan or Pagan, id be cool w/ that.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 6:51 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Ditto, okmanders. You took the words right out of my mouth.
    micrespo

Answer by micrespo at 6:58 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Nope, wouldnt have an issue and we'd have lots of fun things to talk about.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 6:59 PM on Jan. 9, 2009