Best way to easily remove water marks from tiles in the shower?

I do not want to scrub and scrub. Any easy removal tips?

Tetona

Asked by Tetona at 6:30 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Home & Garden

• I have to tell ya, At work we use DAWN dish washing soep, you know the stuff you put in your sink to wash your dishes.
    Only do not dilute it and use a scrubby...green square one 9 Rough feeling ) Not soft. On pots and pans and sinks AND cutting boards. DAWN works great and luandry to, talk a little dab on a washcloth or rag, wet the corner just a bit and then put the dish liquid on there scrub the mess on your clothing and watch the stuff come off. Rinse the spot afterward and it's gone. It has taken out BB-Q sauce and grease stains for me. But no other dish liquids have done that.
    It's GREAT!
    theirgrown
    theirgrown

Answer by theirgrown at 9:30 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Tilex hard water remover, it has a foam setting, you spray it on let it sit and then rinse about 30 minutes later...
    cheryl4martin

Answer by cheryl4martin at 9:10 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I like the new Scrubbing Action Scrubber. Comfortable, ergonomic handle, and no scrubbing. Just wipe and the suds do the work. The foam spray they make is also good.
    Anonymous