Who else watches Ghost Whisperer?

Anyone out there who likes Ghost Whisperer? What do you think about the direction things are going in this season? I'm not too sure about the Jim thing, its a little dull actually. Wonder what they were tryign to accomplish?

AprilDJC

Asked by AprilDJC at 6:31 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Entertainment

• I wonder about the Jim angle to and dont get why they killed him off. I guess his contract is up next yr lol. But I think the way they are going is that even though he loves her, his soul loves her, it was time for him to move on, either way. And he will.

Answer by gemgem at 6:33 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I love it... But I don't get that channel so I can't. I miss it!!!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:37 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I read somewhere that the actor who plays Jim was getting upset about not getting enough screen time, so this is a way to get him on more. I hate this idea. The idea of a second chance is great, but the way they're writing it is just plain disturbing.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 6:41 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Loved it, stopped watching. They lost me with the whole Jim thing.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 6:51 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I used to really like it, but it's getting a bit dull. I still watch it, but I end up fast forwarding through parts! (I always watch everything on DVR)
    mom2XandZ

Answer by mom2XandZ at 8:49 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• We used to watch it faithfully..but once the whole Jim thing started we stopped watching..its just plain blah now...
    barefootbchbum

Answer by barefootbchbum at 10:43 PM on Jan. 9, 2009