i am currently working and would love to be a stay at home mom but i cant find anything ive searched. i want to do something that im going to make good money just like if i was at a nine to five?

lovebeingmom05

Asked by lovebeingmom05 at 6:33 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Money & Work

• Well, I recommend a home business... I have one and love it. It pays me much better than my JOB ever did! Listen to a short presentation about my company and what we do by calling 616-712-1741 or visit my website... www.DailyPayFromHome.com

Let me know if you need ANYTHING!!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 6:35 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• You will not find a home job that will pay you like that. You can make that kind of money with a home business, but not right away. It will take time and dedication to build but it can be done!
    sassyhettel

Answer by sassyhettel at 6:39 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I highly doubt that's possible or ALL moms would do it. The only way you'll get paid like that is if a company has hired you say in an office and lets you work from home
    Anonymous

• You have to make some sort of effort though, it does not fall into your lap...  If you want it, go get it.  It is easy to start your own business, no money, just yours.  If you look at www.stuffformoms.info, there are ideas on the first page of stuff you can do on your own.  If you don't want that, try freelance opportunities, on the 2nd page.

It is possible and it's only going to grow more, because people don't want to pay someone to sit in an office, nor pay benefits.  Heck do you know how easy it is to start an answering service from your home?  Just pick up the phone and call around, I guarantee you can find someone to answer for tonight.  Look at that website and there are some actual business links that have been started there. 

Good luck to you.

pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 6:49 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Im taking a course for Medical Transcription through careerstep.com. You have to pay for the course but once you complete there are thousands of comanies to apply to. They pay you based on how many lines you type. My friend does this and she works part time and makes about $800 every two weeks. Not bad for part time.
    Anonymous

• Answered at 6:44 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 by: Anonymous
    I highly doubt that's possible or ALL moms would do it. The only way you'll get paid like that is if a company has hired you say in an office and lets you work from home

Let me clear something up... You can't earn anything if you don't believe it's possible! But it truly is! The reason more people aren't doing it is because it takes work. Something most people aren't willing to do. Millions of people all accross the US earn full time incomes or better from home with companies like mine. I am with Ameriplan, and also know many with other companies that do it also. If it didn't work there wouldn't be so many companies like us...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 7:00 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I agree completely, nicely said Sabrina! For Mom's who want to stay home, home based businesses are the best. They do take work, but would you rather work hard for 40 years, for someone else, miss your children growing up, live paycheck to paycheck, and hope that your 401K and social security are still around when you retire? OR..... Work hard for about 4 years, build your business, get that residual inome rolling in, raise your own children, and be debt and financially free for life. Not to mention you now have a business that you can pass to your kids so they never have to do the 9-5 thing. It is possible, you just have to find the company that has the right fit for you and your family. Never give up and never let anyonne tell you you can't do it!

Melissa Mills ~ proud Motivated Mom of 5
    www.amommysjourney.com
    www.mommyof5.tk
    1-mommy-of-5

Answer by 1-mommy-of-5 at 8:55 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I know how you feel. I am in a similar situation, however I have a plan now. I also recommend a home business, if you have a vision and drive you can certainly replace an office income. You can work your business part time whilst you are in the 9-to-5 job and eventually be able to stay at home. The networking that you do on a daily basis outside the home can help you grow your business. This is what I am doing and you can do it too.

Good luck

Rebecca
    www.try.myarbonne.com
    www.gofigure8.com
    AussieMum2

Answer by AussieMum2 at 1:30 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I agree with the girls a home base business is a great idea. Make sure it is something you will enjoy doing! and be passionate for!!The Networking Industry is a million dollar industry and the Wellness is stated to be a trillion dollar industry. I am in your shoes but headed in the right path. I just joined Soul Purpose we offer self care and wellness products. This is a ground floor business opportunity and our team is growing strong. My upline leader is making 3,000 a month which usually does not happen until you have been in the industry for about 3 years. ... Whatever business you choose is your decision...You Have To Work Hard and you will get Paid Hard...

With Your Success In Mind.
    lakeishah

Answer by lakeishah at 2:54 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• If looking for a JOB, what are your marketable skills and previous experiences?  If you are looking for a BUSINESS, go with your passions, things that interest and motivate you the most.  Build a list and use that to begin your search.  General rule of thumb:  Never pay for a job (businesses, on the other hand, usually involve some expenses).   I recommend checking out the Telecommuting Moms folder at WAHM.com for leads on home JOBS.  I also have some resources for freelance work and telecommuting jobs on my Work From Home site.

nuwave06

Answer by nuwave06 at 11:22 AM on Jan. 10, 2009