Anyone going snow mobiling tonight??

i am and i am soo excited. first time this season :) well.. in two years because i was pregnant last year!! i was miserable when my hubby left me to go ridin. :( but not this year.. whoo hoo!!

krazyash023

Asked by krazyash023 at 6:40 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• lol Im glad you were ok but I would of laughed my ass off when my SO gets mad I just laugh even more needless to say I win and he gives up lol men and their toys

sunkist9

Answer by sunkist9 at 6:54 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• We don't have any snow {{pout}}
    If I were back "home" then I definitely would be - or on cross country skis or walking in the woods on snowshoes. How I miss the snow!
    You have fun!
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:48 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• woo hoo I wish I was I hope you have fun last time I did I ran into a tree lol it was sooo funny lol

sunkist9

Answer by sunkist9 at 6:49 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• hahah sunkist.. i think my hubby would murder me if i ran into a tree. i reversed up a tree on my threewheeler and flipped this summer and he was sooo mad.. even though it only goes like 5 mph in reverse...and didn't hurt anything that was funny!!!! :)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 6:51 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• if i still lived in AK then i would want to be...but we cant here in OK cause theres no snow or space. oh & in AK they're called snow machines. i dont know why, thats just what they call them.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 6:55 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• i live in CA, no snow :[
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 6:59 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• tomorrow we are getting ares tuned up so we can ride the snow machines, last time i rode was when we went to the bar to get warm play pool and yeah the guys drank and ate oily food, and when we took off from the bar hubby thought it was a hill, it wasn't he fell off and wreaked the hood of the snow machine and his buddies were puking from drinking an the oily food serve them right, or sometimes i would ride with hubby and he likes to see if he can buck me off the machine thats when i grab his weene and twist so now he doesn't do that anymore to me...
    Anonymous

• We're supposed to be getting a lot of snow this weekend. I won't be going snow mobiling, but I'm excited about the snow!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 8:22 PM on Jan. 9, 2009