• In the Spotlight:

My son's name is gonna be Montr'E Loyal Solid! pronounced(mon-tray) u like? i want more suggested names

want suggestions here's my info
mothers name: wayneisha montrell davidson
fathers name: Loyal Davis Solid

wayneisha

Asked by wayneisha at 6:52 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Entertainment

• David Loyal Solid, you get the davidson and the davis in there ;] i like the name davis but im sure you dont want him to be the opposite of his father. i like the name montray but i dont like it spelled Montr'E, it looks confusing to me, but if you're comfortable with it than thats all that matters :]
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 6:55 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I don't like it....I'm sorry
    Anonymous

• Spell it Montray or Montrey. Montr'E just looks like your trying to hard to be different.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 6:59 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I do like the name though
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 7:00 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• DaTrell Liege Solid ...Liege pronounced (leej) Liege means the same as loyal just a little different name
    smnice

Answer by smnice at 7:01 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Oooooo I like Liege...that sounds cool.

I dont mind Montr'E but not how its spelled....maybe Montree'

mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 7:02 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• there was a woman on the news a bit ago who was trying to sue a school for not pronouncing her daughters name right.... Le-a or L-ah, can't remember (pronounced LaDasha). and quoted the mother as saying "the dash aint silent"
    my husband and i thought LaDasha is pretty, but spelling a name all crazy with hyphens and such kinda makes the parents look uneducated, and so the any person who would say "the dash aint silent" doesn't sound very educated. but thats just our opinion and a thought to ponder
    Anonymous

• I like the name but I would make the e lower case The name sounds strong, good choice
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 7:24 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• ok thanks so it should be MONTRAY??
    wayneisha

Answer by wayneisha at 7:44 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• yeah or montre or montrey or montree :]
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 8:03 PM on Jan. 9, 2009