Ready for the CHANGE!!!

I am so ready for Oboma to take over and hopfully he can start programs in motion that we help our economy!! Im ready for all he promised to start happening!! How manny of you that DID vote for Oboma think that he will help improve the economy???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:02 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I think its such a gigantic mess that it will take YEARS to see a noticable difference.

We are in for a RIDE!
    Anonymous

• I'll keep my guns, you can keep your "change"
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 7:04 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I don't think that Obama will do any good for our economy. He and his fellow liberals are all for handing out with out any precautions.
    God Save us all once he gets going!
    Anonymous

• I think he has a bigger challenge in front of him than he realizes. He's gonna do one of two things. Succeed or Fail. I'm just waiting to see which
    smnice

Answer by smnice at 7:06 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I am cynically optimistic. I am hoping he follows thru but realistic about politicians and the red tape in DC. Time will tell, I sure don't know the future.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 7:07 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• ready for a diaper change hope an change hope an change lol
    Anonymous

• Some say there is no where to go but up. I disagree. And it will have nothing to do with Obama. I voted for him and like his ideas, his proposed policies, his entire package he sold - I'm in. But I think things are beyond the control of a single administration and at this point I'm hoping for the best but I am trying to prepare myself for the worst. Change? Oh, I'm ready. So I hope his inspiration, his goals, is abilities are truly able to assist this nation in turning around a crisis that was a long time in the making. Call me a pessimist I know - but a long time in the making means a long time digging our selves out.

frogdawg

Answer by frogdawg at 7:24 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• One person can not change this mess.The people of this country need to help too!Leaving it to one person is a little much...you want change than get out there and help make it happen!
    Anonymous

• i agree with the above poster.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 7:37 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• There will be no change because there is no one taking accountability for their actions. It has been very easy for people to blame bush for every single problem and woe. It has not been all his fault, I personally don't believe it has been mainly his fault, and the others who have contributed won't man up. Isn't the first step admitting you have a problem? Everyone in washington will admit someone ELSE has the problem. There will be no change until more of them accept responsibility for their role in getting us here!

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 7:37 PM on Jan. 9, 2009