i just found out i was pregnat, will i become sick.. and if so how far along?

Asked by lilmama9132 at 3:17 PM on Jun. 19, 2008 in Health

• actually depends on the person. With my son, i thought i was coming down with the flu and then my period was late. With my daughter i could eat whatever i wanted for breakfast and lunch for supper i could only eat peanut butter sandwiches for about a month or two. Never did get morning or evening sickness past a little nausea. I had a friend who was pregnant same time I was with my son, she was sick for 7 months. Good luck!!

Answer by akkcak at 3:21 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Not everyone gets sick. However, if you do, it generally only lasts for the first trimester. If you are sick, try snacking on crackers through out the day to control your stomach. Good luck!

Answer by KaroGreenly at 3:24 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• Everyone is different. I didn't have morning sickness once. I have a friend who had mild morning sickness and another friend who had it so bad she couldn't leave the house.

Answer by msxjustine at 4:00 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• I was the worst between 8 and 12 weeks. But it varies by individual!

Answer by Brenna at 10:47 PM on Jun. 19, 2008

• with my daughter i was sick throwing up 2 or 3 times a day since before i found out i was pregnant at 6 weeks. I was like that until I was 23 weeks than the heartburn kicked in