has anyone been caught having intercourse?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:26 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Yep! By my mom when I was in High School, by my ex husbands mom when we were dating, by my Brother in law, and by my kids!
    Anonymous

• By our kids?

No. We lock the door.

I was caught by a cop once when I was 16 in the backseat of my boyfriend's car.
    Anonymous

• LMAO sure was. Back in college. Guessin you want a good laugh. An old boyfriend and I decided to go to my parents who were out of town that night, or so my mum said. We wanted some alone time to watch a movie on their big tv and bose sound system, and some wine and such... Well my old room was downstairs. So we started in the livingroom and ended in my bedroom. Had candles lit, LedZepplin blaring and I just happen to look out and see the light from the door. Jump up, close my door...with clothes in livingroom. My mum knocks on the door laughing and says our clothes are there. Now, my bf had never met my dad, but knew my mum well. It took him about a half hour to come outta the bedroom and have a drink w my dad. Pretty funny shit
    MissHeidi0304

Answer by MissHeidi0304 at 7:32 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• by a cop once in the backseat of a car. but he was cool & just told us not to do it anymore. we didnt listen haha

but never by parents, & kids not old enough...yet. so we shall see...gross haha
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 7:48 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Caught not too long ago by our four year old. My husband was going down on me. It was horrible!!!!!
    DPCmommy

Answer by DPCmommy at 8:19 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• When hubby and I were dating..his brother who was his roommate walked in on us! He was talking and when he realized what we were doing he stopped talking mid-sentance and walked out. Hilarious!!!! He never walked in without knocking after that!
    Anonymous

• yeah, by my son when he was younger. I don't remember what we told him. lol
    Anonymous

• My husband and I were parked one morning before school and two other kids our age drove up and caught us. Super embarrassing but then not - they were going to smoke pot. HA!
    SuperBamaMom

Answer by SuperBamaMom at 8:39 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Oddly enough I have never been caught by anyone (knocking on wood).
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 8:59 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• noooooooo
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 9:41 PM on Jan. 9, 2009