BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH (Part 2)

Now I'M REALLY PISSED OFF so I stopped the elevator door & screamed at her in her face, "Don't you ever talk to kids like that again b/c I WILL KICK YOUR M****R F*****G ASS and she comes back w/, "My father's a judge". And I came back w/ "I DON'T GIVE A F**K who the F**K your father is, and repeated what I had said about kicking her F*****G ASS. DH is trying to get me off her and I'm not walking away b/c I WASN'T DONE SAYING WHAT I HAD TO SAY. Finally, as I started to walk away, she screams, "A*****E and I screamed back, B***H and she said something else & I screamed C**T. & I know I was wrong to do this in front of my kids, but I WAS SOOO PISSED THE F**K off. What would you have done if it had been you? And on top of that, her son was obviously seeing a counselor too b/c it's a psychiatric Dr.s office. PLEASE, NO BASHING b/c I've admitted my wrong doing. I'm just asking for comments on what other moms would do.

LovingParent08

Asked by LovingParent08 at 7:27 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in General Parenting

• Wow...I would never behave that way. This is not high school...you are an adult with children...I would never, ever do that in front of my kids or without my kids even present. I'm not sure what comments you're looking for.
    Anonymous

• How do you scream nasty words to a woman for not controlling how she speaks to her child, when you can't control how you speak in front of yours? I'm not trying to bash or anything, this is just my initial reaction to this.
    smnice

Answer by smnice at 7:32 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I know that and I'm not really looking for any kind of comment in particular. I was just asking other moms what they would have done because it was one of those situations where I reacted first and thought about it later.
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 7:33 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Wow...all this at a counseling office at that? I hope your counselor was impressed
    Anonymous

• Jesus! No wonder your family needs counseling. :/
    Anonymous

• I'm not taking these comments a bashing because I know I was wrong. But at the same time, I find it almost impossible to believe that I''M THE ONLY MOM" who has ever spoken before they thought.
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 7:37 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• omg I would never behave that way either. I know you were pissed, but shit dude, you just made yourself look like you have no control over yourself, let alone your kids. She was probably annoyed that the parents weren't out there watching their kids. Next time get a sitter. That is a professional office, and you were way out of line.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 7:39 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• hahahahahahaha..She really didnt do anything wrong and you WAY WAY WAY over reacted..I would call the office and then send her an apology because what YOU did was rude not her.
    ryanlynn

Answer by ryanlynn at 7:39 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Honestly in situations such as that I tend to mind my business and ignore it. I know that might sound horrilble, but I always think If i say something to the mom, who's to say that she doesn't take it out on the kid (worse) once they get home.
    smnice

Answer by smnice at 7:40 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• BTW what did your psych say to you after the incident, inquiring minds want to know!
    Anonymous