How can I get my contractions closer?

Im having contractions every 15 min.s, how can I get them closer togeter. Walking slows it down. Nipple stim. works, but only temp.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:30 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• It will happen when you're in labor. In my first pregnancy, my contractions were 1 minute and 30 seconds long with a 30 second break in between. Agggh...that was sooo awful and painful! I didn't have time to breathe and relax. It hurt so bad. So when your body is ready, you'll have contractions that are close enough, don't you worry.
    GreekMama28

Answer by GreekMama28 at 7:35 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• stim. one nipple at a time and do it until the contraction starts then break and in 5 mins do the other one this should bring them closer together or if you are not in to much pain you can try and have sex to have an orgasum
    Anonymous

• You can't really. Don't try to rush things, you'll probably end up regretting it!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 8:35 PM on Jan. 9, 2009