Do ovulation kits really work? I have the 20 day strips but they never show positive but I get regular periods

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:37 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I dont have the strips, but I have the saliva tester. I don't think it works though because I have as much sex as possible in all the right positions and everything on days when there are ferns and still nothing.
    medmaster2006

Answer by medmaster2006 at 8:34 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I have tried them and they do work. Maybe you are not starting to test soon enough and you are missing the positive test, or not testing long enough and missing it. I would suggest that you try to test sooner. Doctors will tell you that you ovulate on day 14, but that is not always the case, I ovulate on day 12. Everyone is different.
    Good luck
    Marieroena

Answer by Marieroena at 9:39 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I used them for four months. I got a positive only once. I hate them! they were frustrating and expensive. I just started watching cm and temping. It's reliable and you can always tell when you O.
    lisab7982

Answer by lisab7982 at 11:06 PM on Jan. 9, 2009