ok gals.... I have 3 children and ever since my last one, I haven't gotten to "get off".

my hubby thinks that we should try some other things, but if I drink, I can relax, and it's more of a chance.. it's not that I have lost interest or anything, I still think my hubby is HOTT.. but I have finally bought a vibrator, and thats still not helping.. so what do you think? thanks

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Relationships

• Don't feel bad, I have been the same way since I had my fourth. It drives my hubby nuts, too. I can't figure it out. I can't even get in the mood anymore! I had a tubal & have read & heard that can cause you to lose your libido or whatever. Which if that is the case then I suppose it may never come back! I hope things work out for you, & hope you get some good responses. Maybe then we can both get some help! lol!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• you have to try different things its not that your hubby dont turn you on you could have lost the feeling down there so try it yourself becouse you know when it feels good and to keep going I have three kids and before I could get 3 & 4 everytime but now its little harder
    lovebubbles

Answer by lovebubbles at 1:01 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• I've had my tubes tied and just recently have had the same problem looking for a solution too.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:22 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Touch yourself and help him touch you. Sometimes it is a relearning process for what works.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:25 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• be open to exploration. first you explore your own body so that you can teach him whre the "right" spots are. the more you relax and open yourself up more to your husband and the fact that it is okay to feel sensual and have orgasms even tho you are now a mom.
    aliciatakescare

Answer by aliciatakescare at 4:25 PM on Jul. 26, 2008