Belly skin

I have the butt-belly-button since having kids. You know, when the indentation runs thru and below your belly button? My belly skin is also a bit loose, and poofy. I don't know how else to describe it lol, but if you look down you might know what I mean ;) Is there any way to tighten my skin back up? Will crunches work, or is it just another battle scar slash badge of motherhood?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:46 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• I was on this website maybe it can help www.fatfreekitchen.com/weightloss/abdominalfat.html
    VaDivaMom

Answer by VaDivaMom at 7:52 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• plastic surgery ;]
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 7:51 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• lol im sorry i have no answer, but i know exactly what u mean honey. i have no fat there just extra skin. i have done crunches an some more things and all that has done is built up muscle behind skin. i suppose surgery is the only answer. exsercise will not work after all its skin not fat.
    Anonymous

• yea, surgery. i saw a plastic surgeon on oprah a while back and he said the only way to get rid of the extra skin is surgery. its sucks, i know... =/
    kiliki_malie

Answer by kiliki_malie at 9:04 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I joinged a gym soon as I was well enough to go after my baby was born. I think it was a few months after. Anyhow, I joined a gym and got a personal trainer. With his help and 6 months later working out 3-4 times a week. I lost it all and actually lost more than before I got prego. That is what I did to get rid it all. I was a size 10 before and now I am size 8! It worked for me. Remember you just had a baby, be kind to yourself and know it will take time.
    Anonymous

• lmao, thank you for the compliment about just having the baby and take it easy, but my baby is walking, talking, and growing teeth (1 year old)! It's actually not "fat," it's more like excess skin. I know it will prolly take surgery, but I was hoping for a "secret workout" that would blast it lol :)
    Anonymous