belly skin

I have the butt-belly-button since having kids. You know, when the indentation runs thru and below your belly button? My belly skin is also a bit loose, and poofy. I don't know how else to describe it lol, but if you look down you might know what I mean ;) Is there any way to tighten my skin back up? Will crunches work, or is it just another battle scar slash badge of motherhood?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:55 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• i have the same thing! i call it my mini butt in the front and i hate it!!!!! if you find anything that works please post it because i dont know what to do either!!!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• Crunches won't tighen your skin unfortunately! Only time or surgery can fix that. I don't know when your last baby was, bu mine was almost 6 mo ago and my skin is slightly better than it was before. I don't think it will get much better...sorry!
    Paesana82

Answer by Paesana82 at 3:12 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• after my first pregnancy, i did the half moon (yoga), and it mostly went away after about six weeks of doing that two times, twice daily. i also did a lot of other low impact stretches. however, i was 22. i don't know if it will go away this time...i had my second son about eight weeks ago. i'll let you know in a couple of months what worked for me (hopefully), if anything.
    ChristinaJCook

Answer by ChristinaJCook at 12:59 AM on Jan. 18, 2009