• In the Spotlight:

Yahoo password keeps changing...

Why does my password not work everytime I want to check my mail? I have to change it every single time! Have tried emailing them but they never send any response.

angiemgiu

Asked by angiemgiu at 8:00 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Entertainment

• caps lock affects it. also I use to use a wireless keyboard and some letters would not actually type :shrug:
    Anonymous

• Be careful when you are signing in to yahoo. I noticed last night I went to log on (it is my homepage) and the page what entirely different. It has been that way before but last night was the first time I actually looked at the url and it was different. It said http://.m.yahoo.com. I have had this problem before too and I'm guessing that is why. I have logged into that wrong url before so I'm guessing they are having some problems with hacking.
    lilbit837

Answer by lilbit837 at 8:04 PM on Jan. 9, 2009