COULD I BE?

i am about three weeks and 3 days i know it is to early to test i noticed my nipples are a lil darker and has veins and when i take off my bra my breast hurt soo bad & my sister showd me her nipples and shes pregnant and they look like hers is this a sign i may be pregnant?please let me know what you think thanks for taking the time to answer..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:07 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Of course, if you have had sex, you could br pregnant. It is a little early to tell for sure. Wait until it is closer to your period being due, and take a test. It isn't uncommon to want to be pregnant, especially if your sister is, and mentally create pregnancy symptoms. Try to calm it down. It is fun to be pregnant with a sister, I was twice with two different SIL> but remember, at the end of a pregnancy is a child, so be prepared for that, too.
    Anonymous

• possible, of course, but these are also symptoms of your upcoming period as well. The symptoms can overlap a bit, when it comes to sore breasts, moodiness, tiredness and if your sister is pregnant and you are hoping to be too, well that could put you in the mindset of thinking you are pregnant...All you can do is wait it out, if your late take a pregnancy test...
    two_girls

Answer by two_girls at 10:30 PM on Jan. 9, 2009