worried....HELP!!

my 10mth old just recently started gagging while eating certain baby food that he usually eats.Its gotten so bad that sometimes he'll throw up on the first or second bite. He doesnt appear to be sick, he's up playing and laughing and he doesn't have a fever.He's also teething...could this have something to do with it? is it normal?

sara3308

Asked by sara3308 at 8:13 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• He may be allergic to it.
    MommaWoods

Answer by MommaWoods at 8:46 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• my son gaged until he puked over kale at that age and still won't eat it now. I think it has to do with tastes/texter. kids taste buds are still developing and what used to be ok may be very nasty to him now.
    mylilredheadboy

Answer by mylilredheadboy at 9:00 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I"m not sure but tonight my 8 month old was doing a chocking thing with some bites but making her give me more grunt if I was taking a minute to spoon some food into my mouth! lol
    AmandaH321

Answer by AmandaH321 at 9:16 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• If he's been eating that food often, maybe he's just sick of it. If you ate the same foods over and over and over, you'd get sick of it too and need a change! Good luck!
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 12:47 AM on Jan. 10, 2009