is my car seat FAA approved??

my daughter has a cosco alpha omega car seat... i have seen that it IS FAA approved, but i cannot find the sticker that says it is... anyone know where i need to be looking?

gracefulsky

Asked by gracefulsky at 12:58 AM on Jul. 17, 2008 in Travel

• From what I have read anything that has the harness system and was made after 1985 is FAA aproved. It is supposed to have a sticker on it but I know that I had the Alpha Omega one and it dosen't have one...I went and looked! LOL....I would contact the manufacturer and ask them about it!!
    PennyMom

Answer by PennyMom at 1:16 AM on Jul. 17, 2008

• Go to your local firedepartment They will tell you if it is free
    bunco

Answer by bunco at 4:02 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• So funny I saw this question. I just had to contact Cosco to find out if my car seat is FAA approved because it doesn't say. Mine's a Cosco Eddie Bauer 3 in 1. I haven't heard back from them yet. Good luck!!!
    megs1228

Answer by megs1228 at 7:55 AM on Jul. 18, 2008

• you can also go to your local law enforcement center and have them check it to be sure.
    aliciatakescare

Answer by aliciatakescare at 4:21 PM on Jul. 26, 2008