what style of clothing and hairstyle will make me look like a mother(cute one plz) lol

wayneisha

Asked by wayneisha at 8:21 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Entertainment

• Find clothes that make you feel good about yourself. Never mind the latest trends sometimes we're so worked up by the latest trends and when it doesn't look the same as the rail thin models we saw the clothes on it ends up making us feel worse. We shouldn't be scared off because we're afraid of being judged on our individuality.

Dress how you please and remember clothes don't make you, you make you! I think your lovely with a great smile.

HazyPerception

Answer by HazyPerception at 9:34 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• thanxz!
    wayneisha

Answer by wayneisha at 10:08 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Right now I am wearing jeans and a turtle neck shirt. I know goth moms. I know punk moms. I know preppy moms. I know girly moms. Clothes and hairstyles don't make a mom. The only look every mom should wear is the twinkle of love in her eyes.
    DJGraham83

Answer by DJGraham83 at 9:15 PM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I think that is the best answer ever DJ Graham! I sometimes look at myself in the mirror or look back at my older pictures and I feel that I look exactly the same as I did in HS..I wear the same type of clothes and same hairstyles when I choose to change it...But the one thing that I can't live without is those three little smiles that I see everyday and that's what makes me feel like a mom.
    thomasfam14

Answer by thomasfam14 at 2:24 AM on Jan. 13, 2009