wat can i wear and how can i get my hairto make me look like a mommy?

wayneisha

Asked by wayneisha at 8:24 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• do mommies now have a dress code that I missed? wear what ever you want honey.
    Anonymous

• you want to look like a mommy? gosh i complain if that happens to me, my cousin is the exact same to where she looks like the mommy look.

she has short hair to where she can spike it on the back, i believe that if you cut your hair short anyway, you will already look like a mom, and wear dress boots, mostly dress pants, and a button up shirt.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 8:27 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Girl, you can dress and look the way you want. There is nothing that makes you look like a mom more than a child in tow!!! LOL! If you are referring to a style that would make you look a little more mature, I'm not sure... I guess just nothing really revealing. My daughter had a wise idea this past summer, she and her friend decided (On the beach) that women that have had kids shouldn't be wearing a bikini! I agreed! But, do what you want.
    pupmom

Answer by pupmom at 8:29 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• Ponytail.
    runawaybunny

Answer by runawaybunny at 8:33 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I THINK MOMMIES DO HAVE A DRESSCODE MRS. ANONYMOUS!!
    WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE A MOMMIE OF 3 WITH HIGH SHORTS UP HER BUTT WITH A BELLY SHIRT!?? NO NOT LADY LIKE NOR MOTHERLY LIKE! BUT THANKS EVERYONE ELSE! LOL
    wayneisha

Answer by wayneisha at 8:49 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• ive been told i look like a mommy (not just cause i have my daughter on my hip) but because i wear yoga pants sneakers my hair up and a t shirt!
    Kennadismom

Answer by Kennadismom at 9:04 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• my wide hips and saggy boobs give me away as a mom lol :) low-key makeup, nothing glittery or that sparkles. shirt that goes a tad bit below the waist of your pants, not equal with your pant line. after all those stretch marks must not show (longer shirts are less likely to ride up when you're chasing the kid everywhere) all thongs must be thrown away (hahaha) and pants have to sag in the butt. ever hear of "mom jeans?" there ya go ;-)
    Anonymous

• well i'm 32 and my son tells me that I dont look like other mommies... it kinda hurt my feelings so i told him i will cut my hair and try harder he said NO mommie I like u how you are so be glad u dont have the mommie look yet to my son he says mommies are old LOL and bno i dont wear booty shorts or cut off shorts...
    theycallmemomie

Answer by theycallmemomie at 12:36 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• I'm with runaway bunny if you want Mom hair, get a pony tail. I think the pony tail is the default setting for Mom hair! Good luck!
    shmorris56

Answer by shmorris56 at 12:40 AM on Jan. 10, 2009

• Yeah go to the athletic department or the sporting goods store. Go nuts with the yoga pants, track suits, and sneakers. That's the typical mom look. I opt for the non-typical mom look. The only time my yoga pants come out is when I am training. I cannot go through the day wearing something I would wear while training or wrestling to be honest. It makes me feel like I should be taking bumps or practicing forearming someone. You can still look mom-ish in a pair of nice jeans, not super tight club attire jeans, just plain blue or black denim and a nice t-shirt. Maybe something cute with a design. Or dress it up with a nice top. Or just say f this and dress how you feel is right. I'm kind of young and not really wanting to give up my rock band shirts and Tripp jeans that I paid 60 bucks for.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 12:53 AM on Jan. 10, 2009