tired of all the emotions

im 33 wks
so its been a good day my only problem is im really tired
well my phone is messing up and i feaked out and threw it across the room and started to cry
anyone else have this happen to them???
and are u tired of all the crying and freaking out for no reason

19bubbles91

Asked by 19bubbles91 at 8:30 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You're totally normal, don't worry. It'll be over soon and you'll be able to laugh about all of it, I promise. :)
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 8:32 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• yess! ;p
    misty91

Answer by misty91 at 10:13 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I totally can relate.... i will have a fine day and then all of a sudden i will just cry and burst into tears.... and if its even been someone of a rough day... man.. forget it... one little thing can throw me into a crying frenzy. People tell me its normal but i really feel like a crazy person... and also i am just so tired of feeling like im not in control of my emotions... :( I still have 3 months to go... im 26 weeks. Well best of luck with everything!
    ninawiseman87

Answer by ninawiseman87 at 3:04 PM on Jan. 10, 2009