What is your criteria for adding someone to your friends list?

Do they have to be in one of your groups?
Do you just add anyone and everyone?
Do you ever add someone and then delete them?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:35 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Don't ask for money and Don't only  try to sell me stuff. I accept anyone and only delete people who aren't cm members anymore. Unless they ask for money or can't stop pushing their product long enough to say "Hi." My profile and all my info are public so it doesn't really make sense not to. I can someone being a bit more strict if they have a private profile though. If i only stuck to the places I hang out to make friends, I would have missed out on some great friendships.

Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 4:29 AM on Jan. 12, 2009

• I generally prefer someone who I have something in common with. However, unless there is something on their page I have strong issues with, I will generally accept most invites, I then send a message thanking them for the invite and letting them know that I look forward to getting to know them. I take the first step, if I don't here back from the person, they're probably at risk of being deleted from my list when I clean up my friends list every 3-6 months.
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 8:40 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• if they give similar answers to me
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 8:51 PM on Jan. 9, 2009