Have you been blocked by a CM member? If so, what for?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:37 PM on Jan. 9, 2009 in About CafeMom

• YUP!! Cause i called her out on stealing and such from a group that she owned. I said how i felt about her and her excuses and such and she blocked me from all her screennames and group lol...
    Anonymous

• For being an agnostic 'heathen'. No shit.

I had never spoken to her, replied to any of her journals, NOTHING. She blocked me for the company I keep and for what I am. What's funny is I'm not the only one she blocked. She claims to have blocked well over '100' CM members, Christians and non-believers alike.

...strange.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 8:48 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• lets see, I've been blocked because people disagree with my beliefs on religion
    I've been blocked for calling someone out on "stealing" my graphics and putting their own name on them as if they made it.
    I've been blocked because someone else told them to block me (for the above reasons)
    I've been blocked for who my friends are too.

I think we all entered highschool again when we joined cafemom LOL

I only block people who harass me via PM or chatterbox due to them disagreeing with me on religion.
    Anonymous

• I have never blocked anyone. Would I know if someone had blocked me? I am not one to follow others to their pages or to PM people unless they ask me to. Do you get a notice, or can they only block you if you send them something first?
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 11:00 PM on Jan. 9, 2009

• I was blocked orom a group that I helped start and gave numous items to. Because I applied for help for another family tha I needed help getting Christmas presents or. I mean I iM'd them several times with tthe address info because the group kept changing owners. I mean these people really needed help I was the first on e to ask for help and they did not help me at all!! Not even a stocking! I got upset and said I was quitting but hadn't yet. They put a post up saying they were going to do all hoidays and I knew I could help well long story short they blocked me. I even said that I was gonna help in the future. SOo Whatever you do do not join HOLIDAY FAIRIES, if you want to actually help someone!!!!
    Anonymous

• yup but you'll have to ask her that not me.
    Anonymous

• I WAS BLOCKED FOR STATING A DIFFERENT POINT OF VIEW THAN THEIRS.

Answer by older at 8:10 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I WAS BLOCKED FOR STATING A DIFFERENT VIEW THAN THE POSTER.

Answer by older at 8:11 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I've been blocked a few times because I am an abrasive person when it comes to people with their head up their baby hole that only deal in absolutes.

MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 10:28 PM on Jan. 11, 2009

• I was blocked b/c I told some one to stop acting like a f'ing baby. I guess I was suppose to be upset about. HA I don't care! Then I was blocked from another group for not answering the drama queens post. (The ladies were best friends with the owner of the group.) Yea I don't suck up. Plus really how many times do ppl think I'm going to answer the same question! The last group I was blocked from was b/c I was mean in the chat room. Seriously drama queens and I just don't get along.
    lighthouse98

Answer by lighthouse98 at 11:15 PM on Jan. 11, 2009